Chile-Lime is a tradition Mexican street food combination that is the perfect Summer flavor profile. Traditionally used on fruit, but we have combined it with shrimp for this light & refreshing dish!
Chile Lime Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- 1.5 Lb Raw Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Clove Garlic Minced
- 2 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Nomad Chile Lime Seasoning
- Nomad Himalayan Pink Sea Salt to taste
- Nomad Tellicherry Pepper to taste
- 1 Avocado Diced
- 1 Fresh Lime
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves Chopped
- 1 Red Chile Pepper diced (optional)
- 8-10 Romaine Leaves for serving
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream for garnish
- In a large glass bowl, add shrimp, Nomad Chile Lime Seasoning, juice of 1/2 lime, garlic, and 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste, then stir well to coat.
- Allow to marinate @ 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until just pink, about 3-4 minutes.
- In a very large bowl add cooked shrimp, diced avocado, cilantro, chili slices, juice of 1/2 lime, and remaining oil.
- Gently stir to combine.
- Add spoonfuls of the avocado shrimp mixture to the lettuce leaves as shown, drizzle with sour cream, and enjoy.