Elote – Mexican Street Corn
Our Mexican Street Corn Seasoning is lime-forward elote seasoning best used for grilled corn on the cob.
- 6 Ears Corn In their husks
- 1/4 Cup Mayonaisse
- 1/2 Cup Cotija cheese Grated or Crumbled
- 2 tbsp Cilantro Chopped
- 1 Each Lime Cut into wedges
- Nomad Mexican Street Corn Blend
- Preheat a grill for even, medium-high heat.
- Place corn on the grill and cook for 15 min. with the lid on.
- Remove corn from heat and let cool until it can be handled.
- Peel back the husks and grill the ears with the lid off for 5 to 10 min. until corn is slightly charred.
- Combine mayonnaise, Cotija cheese and cilantro
- Liberally brush corn with mayonnaise mixture and generously sprinkle all sides with Nomad Mexican Street Corn Seasoning.
- Add a squeeze of lime juice – ENJOY!