The name Baharat simply means “spice” in Arabic. However, it’s a widely-used blend throughout the Middle East and Africa.
Our handcrafted Baharat Spice Blend is a warming mix of sweet, spicy, full-flavored seasonings packed with cumin, coriander and cardamom with spicier ingredients like paprika and black peppercorns for this signature blend.
Sweet, spicy, full-flavored blend
Well-balanced blend enhances most foods but is especially good with lamb and grilled foods
Fine ground and crushed spices
Rusty red paprika color
- Stir to taste into your favorite hummus for a more flavorful dip
- Toss vegetables with olive oil and Baharat Spice Blend before roasting-it’s especially good with eggplant
- Mix Baharat Spice Blend into ground beef, lamb, turkey, pork or chicken and serve with pita and yogurt sauce
- Use as a dry-rub for grilled or roasted meat, poultry or fish
- Mix with olive oil and lemon juice or olive oil and coconut milk to use as a marinade
- Toss vegetables with olive oil and Baharat Spice Blend before roasting—it’s especially good with eggplant
- Sauté steamed or raw vegetables in coconut oil and add Baharat Spice Blend to taste
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients
Packed in Resealable Natural Kraft Bags