From The Wilderness of Africa comes the rebirth of an ancient health powerhouse!
Baobab Fruit Powder is made from the fruit of the iconic Baobab tree, which has been revered for centuries as “the Tree of Life”
The Baobab fruit has a shell with a velvet-like texture, and contains seeds covered in pulp. To make Baobab powder, the pulp of the fruit is dried then ground, resulting in a fine beige powder.
Baobab Fruit Powder has a unique tart flavor reminiscent of a lemon combined with a mango. It is tart, and slightly sweet.
Baobab powder can be used in smoothies or mixed into a glass of water or juice. It can also be stirred into yogurt and oatmeal, sprinkled on fruit or salads, and added to baked goods, soups, desserts, and yes…pancakes!
Baobab Powder Benefits
- Baobab powder is high in vitamin C
- Baobab powder is rich in prebiotic fiber
- Baobab powder is a vegan source of calcium
- Baobab powder has 4 times the potassium of a banana
- Baobab powder is a source of magnesium
- Baobab powder provides potent polyphenol antioxidants
- Baobab powder’s nutrients are bioavailable
- Baobab powder is low glycemic
- Baobab powder supports gut health
- Baobab powder promotes glowing skin
- Baobab powder is an immune boosting powerhouse
- Use in smoothies, juice, or water
- Add as a bakery ingredient to pancakes, muffins, and cookies
- Mix into soups and stews
- Sprinkle on fresh fruit or salads
- Add a kick to your morning oatmeal
- Nomad Baobab powder is wildcrafted and sustainable
- Nomad baobab powder is single origin product of Africa
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients
Packed in Resealable 2 oz Black Kraft Bags
There are no reviews yet.