Nomad Spice Co. Coriander is the perfect spice to add a warm, bright, and nutty flavor to your dishes. Great for both sweet and savory recipes, it makes a superb addition to curries, stews, meat dishes, and baked goods.
Coriander refers to dried cilantro seeds which are used as a spice both in whole form and ground. It is often described as sweet and floral with hints of white pepper and oranges.
Cultivated since ancient times, Ground Coriander is highly aromatic, slightly pungent, earthy and herbaceous with an essence reminiscent of citrus peel and sage.
Earthy, slightly spicy flavor
Aroma has subtle notes of citrus, sage and caraway
- Commonly used in chili, stir-fry and curry dishes
- Ideal for many types of ethnic cooking, such as Latin American, Middle Eastern and Indian
- In the U.S., used to flavor breads, sausages, corned beef, stews and soups
- Combines especially well with ginger
- Best added to dishes just before serving as heat can reduce its potency
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients
Packed in Resealable Natural Kraft Bags
There are no reviews yet.