Rich and hearty Nomad Spice Co. Ground Cumin brings earthy warmth and subtle citrus flavor to a myriad of cultural dishes. From chili, tacos, steak, lamb, to cous cous, stew, and shish kebabs.
A global favorite in Mexican, Latin American, Indian and Middle Eastern kitchens, cumin imparts a distinctive earthy aroma and taste. The spice is especially associated with Morocco, where it is often the fragrance of the abundant street cookery of the Medinas.
Our ground cumin is sourced from black cumin seeds, a variety that’s much darker than the olive-green seeds commonly sold. They have a sweeter aroma, are less bitter, and they offer the same buttery and earthy richness one wants from a cumin seed.
Light tan to brown
- Combine with ground chile peppers to season chili, fajita vegetables or meats
- Use in Indian Masala or curry blends
- Add to dry meat rubs, marinades minced meat, stews, chili, or vegetables
- Combine with honey and black pepper to flavor vegetables, chicken and fish
- Season sautéed vegetables with cumin for North African flair
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients
Packed in Resealable Natural Kraft Bags