For us, sourcing, creating, and delivering top quality products is an art. Our joy comes from sharing our enthusiasm and great flavors with you. We are proud to introduce our Ercolani Single Estate Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil.
With every pour, drizzle, and dip of Nomad Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil, our passion for olive oil is easy to taste. Our olives are harvested from the Ercolani Estate in the hills of Montepulciano, Italy. The oil is then shipped and bottled immediately to preserve the unique flavor and beautiful golden color that makes our oil an exquisite delicacy.
Nomad Ercolani Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced from the cold pressing of rich, flavorful, plump olives to derive a buttery and fruity taste that adds distinct flavor to freshly baked bread and foods. This single estate oil is golden in color with olives harvested between November and December.
This cold pressing contributes to the oils’ fruity characteristics and buttery mouth-feel with a slight peppery finish. Nomad Ercolani Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a perfect dipping and finishing oil that truly shines when its flavor can be appreciated to its full extent.
- The bright bold flavor easily cuts through richer dishes, from hearty tomato sauce to grilled red meat.
- Add a few drops of balsamic vinegar or a sprinkling of your favorite spices to the Olive Oil and use for dipping.
- Drizzle it over pasta, use it in marinades and sauces
- Ideal for dipping, drizzling, brushing & finishing artisan breads, focaccia, pizza, pasta, salad & so much more!
- Drizzle over your grilled vegetables or salads prior to serving.