For us, sourcing, creating, and delivering top quality products is an art. Our joy comes from sharing our enthusiasm and great flavors with you. We are proud to introduce our Single Estate Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil.
With every pour, drizzle, and dip of Nomad Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil, our passion for olive oil is easy to taste. Our olives are harvested from a single estate in the hills of Montepulciano, Italy. The oil is then shipped and bottled immediately to preserve the unique flavor and the intense green color that makes our oil an exquisite delicacy.
Nomad Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced from the first pressing of rich, flavorful, plump, fruity olives to derive a robust taste that adds distinct flavor to freshly baked bread and foods. This single estate oil is slightly green in color with a golden-yellowish tinge.
This early pressing contributes to its’ robust peppery characteristics with the pleasant herbaceous aroma of fresh cut grass. Nomad Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a kick, but is buttery and luscious and truly shines when its flavor can be appreciated to its full extent.
- The bright bold flavor easily cuts through richer dishes, from hearty tomato sauce to grilled red meat.
- Add a few drops of balsamic vinegar or a sprinkling of your favorite spices to the Olive Oil and use for dipping.
- Drizzle it over pasta, use it in marinades and sauces
- Ideal for dipping, drizzling, brushing & finishing artisan breads, focaccia, pizza, pasta, salad & so much more!
- Drizzle over your grilled vegetables or salads prior to serving.
There are no reviews yet.