Bring out your “Grill Master” spirit with Nomad Spice Co. – Fire up your grill and break out the meats!
We take the guesswork out of marinades, rubs, and seasonings. From steaks, pork chops and grilled chicken to vegetables and fish, our unique collection will have you firing-up the briquettes all summer long.
Our Grill Master Collection includes Bulgolgi Spice Blend, Chermoula Blend, Coffee Chili Rub, Merkén Blend, Chimichurri Blend, & Suya Spice Blend.
- Bulgolgi which translates to “fire meat,” is a centuries-old Korean tradition – thinly sliced meat, generally beef, is marinated then cooked using traditional grilling techniques.
- Chermoula is a marinade and sauce popular throughout northern Africa.
- Coffee Chili Rub is a flavorful handcrafted seasoning that combines the beloved, bold flavors of coffee and chile peppers in a convenient seasoning.
- Merkén Blend – is a flavorful, potent blend of chiles and spices including smoky aji cacho de cabra (also known as Chilean goat’s horn chile), salt, toasted coriander and cumin seeds.
- Chimichurri is a fresh herb-based sauce popular in South and Central America. An essential condiment in Argentinean cuisine, Chimichurri is traditionally served as a topping and sauce for grilled meat.
- Suya Blend is a spicy meat kebab popular as a street food throughout West Africa with a mild, nutty flavor to balance the heat of cayenne and crushed chiles.
- Bulgolgi – use as a classic rub for meat, poultry, or seafood, incorporate it into batters for fried foods and breading, or sprinkle it onto roasted vegetables for layers of vibrant, authentic flavor.
- Chermoula – use as a marinade for fish and meat before grilling or roasting, but it is also frequently served as a condiment for cooked foods.
- Coffee Chili Rub – A perfect rub for steaks, slow-smoked barbecued beef brisket, lamb, duck and heartier seafood or Add a tablespoon or two to your favorite brownie or chocolate cake recipe for a smoky, spicy, coffee-infused kick.
- Merkén – Blend into ground meat for empanadas, or use as a rub for grilled or roasted meat, fish, or poultry. You can also use to season soups, stews, dips, and roasted potatoes or vegetables
- Chimichurri – Use as a flavorful marinade to complement grilled meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables, or whisk with olive oil and vinegar for a unique salad dressing.
- Suya Blend – Use as a dry rub for proteins and vegetables or add to marinades, sauces, and dressings
Packed in Resealable Natural Kraft Bags
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients – All Natural, Non GMO, Kosher, Gluten Free
- 6 x 1 oz Set Packed 1 oz Bulgolgi Blend, 1 oz Chermoula Blend, 1 oz Coffee Chili Rub, 1 oz Merkén Blend, 1 oz Chimichurri Blend, 1 oz Suya Blend
- 6 x 2 oz Set Packed 2 oz Bulgolgi Blend, 2 oz Chermoula Blend, 2 oz Coffee Chili Rub, 2 oz Merkén Blend, 2 oz Chimichurri Blend, 2 oz Suya Blend