Experience authentic cuisines of the world with Nomad Spice Co. Herb Blends of the World Collection. This unique set brings our culturally inspired herb blends straight to your door!
Experience the delicate flavors of the sea, the distinctive aromas of the southeast of France, traditional Italian herb blends, the cultural blends of the Mediterranean, and bold flavors from Latin America… in your own kitchen!
Back Bay Seafood Blend – Our Back Bay Seafood Spice Blend is designed specifically to complement the sweet, delicate flavors of seafood with zesty, vibrant herbs and distinctive spices.
Chimichurri – An essential condiment in Argentinean cuisine, our Chimichurri is herbaceous in flavor, with bright, tangy notes of tomatillo, and large herb flakes blended with finely ground spices
Herbes de Provence – Even just a sprinkling of Herbes de Provence is enough to transport you to directly to the French countryside. This staple blend of Provence is a mixture of summer herbs and a hint of lavender that are common in the Provence region of France.
Italian Herb Blend – Our Italian Herb Blend is an authentic mix of herbs that makes adding traditional Mediterranean flavor to recipes convenient and consistent. Woody rosemary, herbaceous oregano, anise-like basil, delicate marjoram, and peppery essence of thyme combine into a celebration of Italian herbs.
Mediterranean Herb blend – Our Mediterranean Spice Blend marries European and African spices to make a delightful rub that is zesty with a deep herbaceous flavor. We hand blend a course, flavorful medley of butcher-cut black peppercorns, sea salt, garlic, Aleppo chiles, and Mediterranean oregano.
- Back Bay Seafood Blend – Use on any seafood or seafood boil, or try on chicken and pork; Add Seafood Spice to dirty rice; Sprinkle on fries or vegetables
- Chimichurri – Use as a flavorful marinade; Whisk with olive oil and vinegar for a unique salad dressing; Complements grilled meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables
- Herbes de Provence – Rub into beef, chicken and fish before grilling or roasting; Include in soups and stews; Use as a flavorful addition to French and Mediterranean cuisine
- Italian Herb Blend – Sprinkle onto pizza or use in pizza sauce; Add to marinara and Bolognese sauces; Use as topping for garlic bread; Whisk into olive oil and vinegar for a dressing
- Mediterranean Herb Blend – Use to coat lamb, chicken or beef before grilling; Combine with oil and lemon juice for a marinade; Use for focaccia, stuffed peppers or potatoes; Combine with oil and vinegar for a vinaigrette
Packed in Resealable Natural Kraft Bags
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients – All Natural, Non GMO, Kosher, Gluten Free
Available in 5 x 1 oz Set or 5 x 2 oz Set