Cuba is comprised of diverse cultural influences including Spanish, Portuguese, French, West African, and Asian. In creating a seasoning to represent this melting pot, we married two critical flavoring elements of Cuban cuisine: adobo and sofrito. The result is a bright and wonderful seasoning unlike anything else.
This aromatic spice is earthy with peppery, and herbal, with citrus notes and umami flavor.
The eclectic mix of Cuba’s ethnic backgrounds is captured with our Isla de Cuba and is ideal for a variety of dishes.
- Season meat, seafood, and veggies.
- Sprinkle on scrambled eggs and omelets.
- Use this seasoning in any Latin American dishes like fajitas, enchiladas, tacos, and quesadillas.
- Try in traditional Cuban dishes like Ropa Vieja.
- Add to dressings and sauces.
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients
Part of the Nomad Select Line
Packed in 2 oz Resealable Black Kraft Bags