Among the most popular cinnamon varieties, Korintje Cinnamon is more mellow and considered much sweeter than other cinnamon varieties, it is the most recognizable cinnamon variety used in America. Korintje Cinnamon is the sweetest and most mild of the cinnamons and is the most common in America.
Our Korintje Cinnamon has a spicy and flavor, sweet aroma, and warm heat which comes from an essential oil in the bark called cinnamaldehyde. Ground into a fine powder for convenience, this classic spice is a kitchen staple.
Korintje cinnamon is used to bring sweet flavor to a variety of breads, cakes, cookies, ice cream, pastries, pies, and puddings. You’ll also find it in more savory dishes as well such as chutneys, stews, soups, and vegetables.
Korintje Cinnamon is also a lovely accompaniment coffee, cocoa, warm cider, and tea.
- Can be easily added to game meat, vegetables, stews, or curries.
- Simmer in soymilk and honey for a delicious warming beverage
- Sauté with lamb, eggplant and raisins for Middle Eastern flavor
- Add to mulled wine or spiced ciders
- Use in sweets such as cookies, cakes, puddings, or stewed fruits
- Use as a key ingredient in Chinese Five Spice Powder and Garam Masala.
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients
Packed in Resealable Natural Kraft Bags