Nomad Mexican Street Corn Seasoning is lime-forward elote seasoning best used for grilled corn on the cob. Nomad seasonal summertime elote blend is sold during corn-grilling season only, so you’ll have to grab it during the summer if you’re looking to keep this Mexican corn spice stocked in your pantry. Cover your grilled corn with fresh, creamy toppings and sprinkle with street corn seasoning before serving up a delicious bite of elote.
Seasoning for street corn is often referred to as “elote seasoning”, or Mexican Street Corn Seasoning. Our elote blend is lime-centric & brings out the flavor of classic grilled corn on the cob from the streets of Mexico.
What is Mexican street corn made of?
Mexican street corn is made of grilled corn on the cob that’s been topped with cheese, cream, lime juice and Mexican Street Corn seasoning.
How do you make elote, or Mexican street corn?
To make elote, or Mexican street corn, grill your corn on the cob until it’s done, then add Mexican Street Corn Seasoning and other typical elote toppings, such as crema, lime juice and Cotija cheese!
- Use as Mexican corn on the cob seasoning.
- Try Mexican Street Corn Blend on your favorite grilled meats or roasted vegetables.
- Use Mexican Street Corn Blend to add a zesty, lime flavor to rice, potatoes, and even popcorn!.
- Use to make cheesy elote nachos, tacos, and fajitas
- Use elote like a Nomad and top your favorite burgers and hot dogs with cheesy corn goodness…
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients
Part of the Nomad Select Line
Packed in 2 oz Resealable Black Kraft Bags