Our Diced Orange Peel is an exceptional and convenient way to add the citrus aroma and vibrancy of orange to any recipe.
Our Diced Orange Peel is the zest of the citrus orange fruit, perfect for storing and easy use in the kitchen. The zest of orange is often added to accent flavors of food and beverages, with the acidic and floral essence pairing perfectly with contrastingly rich and sweet ingredients. These muted orange pieces still pack their fragrant oils that add a rich and rounded flavor to any tea or baked good.
Native to South Asia, the sweet orange tree was not brought to Europe until the 15th century. It is produced on a wide scale in Brazil, the United States and India. Its fruit is widely used to make juice, but its grated outer peel contains vast amounts of flavoring and essential oil that is perfect for flavoring food and drink.
- Orange to brown color
- Bright, citrusy orange flavor
- Approximately 1/8”-1/4”
- A fast and easy way to include orange flavor to desserts, sauces, gravies, meat dishes, and cocktails
- Use in marinades or rubs for a bright, citrus flavor
- Whisk into vinaigrettes or creamy dressings
- Add to iced teas, mulled wines or cocktails
- Rehydrate use as a topping for baked goods
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients
Packed in 2 oz Resealable Natural Kraft Bags
There are no reviews yet.