If you are in search of the absolute best matcha available anywhere, your search is over!
Nomad Organic Ceremonial Japanese Matcha Powder is authentically prepared using shade grown, hand-picked, and stone-ground “Tencha” leaves to create a true matcha.
We import our premium Organic Matcha Powder directly from the source!
Our Matcha leaves are shade-grown in Shizuoka Prefecture, in the foothills of Mt. Fuji. This ancient technique produces the bright green color of matcha that is enticingly aromatic and filled with “umami” flavor from the rich amino acids contained in the tender green tea leaves.
Our tea awakens a delightful, smooth flavor best savored when sipping as a traditionally prepared tea.
Matcha Green Tea provides healthy amounts of Potassium, Vitamins A & C, Iron, Protein, and Calcium, and has more than 5x the antioxidants than any other food!
How to prepare your Matcha:
- Place 1 tsp. or two heaping scoops using a Chashaku (茶杓- traditional bamboo scoop) of matcha powder in a cup or Chawan (茶碗 – traditional tea bowl)
- Add 2 tsp. of room temp. water & mix into a paste using a whisk or Chasen (茶筅 – traditional matcha whisk)
- Gradually add ¼- ½ cup of hot water (170°-185°) depending on flavor preference, whisk until foamed & enjoy!
Make Matcha your daily routine
- Ceremonial Grade Matcha is premium for daily tea
- Use it as a topping for shaved ice
- Mixed with milk and sugar, it can be served as a drink
- Combine Matcha and salt and to flavor tempura in a mixture known as matcha-jio.
- It is also used as flavoring in many Western-style chocolates, candy, and desserts, such as cakes and pastries (including Swiss rolls and cheesecake), cookies, pudding, mousse, and green tea ice cream.
- Use Matcha in “Green Tea Lattes” and other matcha-flavored drinks like milkshakes, and smoothies.