Our Sweet Hungarian Paprika has a rich, sweet pepper flavor, but no heat. Its vivid red color makes it a standout addition to stews and sauces, as well as a beautiful garnish.
Paprika is a common ingredient in both Spanish and Hungarian cuisines. It is a key ingredient in several iconic dishes of Central and Eastern Europe.
Spanish “patatas bravas,” or “spicy potatoes,” are a traditional tapas dish made with a spicy paprika sauce. Paprika also provides the color and flavor for one of the national dishes of Hungary, “goulash,” a flavorful meat stew.
In the United States, paprika is often used as a garnish, sprinkled on top of dishes such as deviled eggs to impart color and subtle flavor. However, its flavor becomes more vibrant when gently heated in oil.
- Use to create classic Hungarian specialties like chicken paprikash and goulash
- Lends rich red color and subtle smokiness to cream-based sauces, soups, and stews
- A delicious complement to poultry, pork and shrimp
- Sprinkle over deviled or baked eggs
- Add to vinaigrettes or infuse into olive oil for dressing salads
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients
Packed in Resealable Natural Kraft Bags